We are well served with information about how to manage our physical health, our emotional intelligence and our mental wellbeing. But where do we go, and who do we ask if we have a question about our spiritual health? There is a particular place for spiritual counsel to talk through the aspects of life which affect your wellbeing.
Spiritual advice can be quite practical. We can talk about things like:
- How do I experience the sacred in my everyday life if I don’t belong to a church any more?
- Are there ways to pray if I don’t believe in God?
- I used to derive so much comfort and safety from thinking there was a greater plan for me. What do I do now?
- How do I deal with the feeling that something is missing?
- How do I raise my children with a spiritual dimension to their life and good ethical values, if I don’t believe in God and I don’t want to take them to church?
- How can I live in a spiritual community without church?
Spiritual advice might just be one conversation, or you might want to have regular chats. If this sounds like something you are interested in, feel free to get in touch with me via the Contact link on this site. Please be aware that I am not a qualified counsellor.